Chuku's is the world's first Nigerian tapas restaurant and we started out as a supperclub. So we're going back to our roots with our Summer Supperclub Series.
Each night is limited to just 10 guests so we have a real opportunity to get to know each other round the dinner table.
Chuku's is the world's first Nigerian tapas restaurant run by brother-sister duo, Ifeyinwa and Emeka Frederick. The sibling pair are on a mission to share and celebrate the best of Nigerian cuisine whilst building a community centred around good food and feel-good vibes. Supperclubs are in our DNA as the restaurant started as a supperclub in their house before they hosted a series of pop-ups across London between 2016 and 2019. They also hosted virtual supperclubs throughout the lockdowns bringing together their global community from LA, Marrakech, Lagos, Paris and London. In 2020, the sibling pair opened their first brick and mortar site in Seven Sisters, Tottenham and we were recently named by SquareMeal as one of the top 100 restaurants in London.
For our Summer Supperclub Series, we're going back to our roots and giving you the opportunity to experience what we do best - bringing together great people over great food. With only 10 seats at each supperclub, we've designed each night so ticketholders have a real opportunity to get to know each other.
- a 10-dish Nigerian tapas sharing menu, centred on authentic Nigerian flavours including our Jollof Quinoa and Time-Out recommended Egusi Bowl. The menu will include a number of our signature dishes featured on our main menu here: https://bit.ly/3gvtIcd
- a Palm Wine drink reception
- a complimentary cocktail/beer/soft drink of choice
- a welcome & introduction from our sibling founders
- an opportunity to get to know the other warm-hearted individuals from the Chuku's community
- playful conversation initiated with our Conversation Cards
Vegetarians welcome. Unfortunately , we are unable to accommodate additional dietary requirements or allergens for this event.