• Beef and lamb Kufta (meatballs) cooked in a delicious spicy, peanut and tomato sauce.
• Fried Tilapia fish pieces (in Sudan this is typically fished from the Nile river) in a tasty cumin and lemon marinade;
• Cinnamon-spiced Rice made with ghee and fried onions;
• Grilled aubergine and yoghurt salad;
• Tomato, fresh herbs, pomegranate and onion salad, fresh and zingy.
• Om Ali - a unique sweet, milky pudding with nuts. You’ll love this Sudanese favourite!
• Fresh orange pieces sprinkled with orange flower syrup and mint leaves - a little refresher.
• Sudanese style Cinnamon Tea.
• Aniseed rusk biscuits - a classic, for dipping (these will be wrapped to take home if you’re too full!)
Soft drinks, sparkling water etc are provided.
Bring your own wine/beer.