Latvian/Russian girl living in London, passionate about food. In fact, I am a food addict and pretty much talk about food all day long :) I absolutely love Russian dumplings - Pelmeni, and everyone who tried it, loves it as well, as they can be so versatile. You can also have them fried or boiled in a traditional broth!
It will be a small group, so we will do all the cooking together. The class will be interactive, rather than demonstrative.
- We will start with making the perfect dough. I will give you all the tricks and tips on how to achieve a soft and thin dough.
- We will be making 2 different fillings, one with meat and one with cheese.
- I will show you how to make dumplings by hand, so you will learn the technique.
- We will fry and boil the dumplings and enjoy our homemade dumplings in a traditional way with sour cream & dill.
- We will feast on what we cook
- All ingredients will be provided.
- You will also receive a full recipe with directions of what we will make during the class.
Classes can also be booked for groups and special celebrations. If your date is not available please write to make a request.