I'm Alla, TV chef and a food blogger. I’m passionate about food and creating a unique food experience for people who have never tried Russian and Eastern European Food. I love how food brings different cultures together and I believe this experience will make you learn so many new things and immerse into my food & culture. I graduated as a professional chef and intermediate pastry chef from Westminster College in London. I have appeared on National Russian TV, British TV - ITV Dinner Dates - Winner.
I think that food is maybe the only universal thing that really has the power to bring everyone together, no matter what culture or where you're from people get together around the world to eat. If you want to see my work & follow me on Instagram @allasyummyfood
Plan of the evening
- I will greet you with a smile and a complimentary non-alcoholic drink on arrival.
- You’ll start with small canapés and meet other diners.
- It's always a mixture of people that come, and it will be a great opportunity for you to mingle with different nationalities around delicious food.
- Then it's time for you to take your seat for 3 courses of delicious Russian and Balkan cuisine.
- I will also prepare my best desserts to surprise your tastebuds ;)
- To round things off, I will offer you a choice from our selection of teas and coffees.
- I might play some Russian Music in the background :)
------Chef's Surprise canapés --------
---- Traditional Olivier Salad (V)
---- Traditional Hot Borsht Soup -------- (V)
----Beef Stroganoff with creamy mushroom sauce & Potatoes----
---- Crispy Potato Pancakes ( Draniki) with Sour Cream and Dill (V)
Vegan option ( Please specify)
Selection of desserts from a chef - expect surprise here and leave some room for it ;) Please select one starter, one main and let me know if you have any allergies or can't eat something.
We’ll set you up with fresh lemon and cucumber water available on each table throughout the meal and we round things off with a cup of tea or coffee. Please bring with you any additional drinks you require for the evening.
Please let me know if you have any allergies or are intollerant to any of the foods. I am happy to accomodate you.
We have a lovely French Bulldog Puppy that likes to greet guests
We are located on the 14th floor overlooking London, we have a lift service
What to bring
Bring alcohol if you want to have a drink with your meal :)
A healthy appetite
Camera for all the photos you will be taking!
**** Supper Clubs can also be booked for groups and special celebrations. If your date is not available please write to make a request.****
Please specify dietary requirements and allergies when booking :)