Latvian/Russian girl living in London, passionate about food. In fact, I am a food addict and pretty much talk about food all day long :) I absolutely love Russian dumplings - Pelmeni, and everyone who tried it, loves it as well, as they can be so versatile. You can also have them fried or boiled in a traditional broth!
It will be a small group, so we will do all the cooking together. The class will be interactive, rather than demonstrative and you will work in pairs. We will make:
- Chocolate salami, a popular chocolate biscuit dessert
- Apple/Pear & Cinnamon Puffs with caramelized sugar
- "Ushki" - Popular Eastern European Cookies
- Russian Marmelad ( fruit candies)
- We will feast on what we cook
- You can take all cake/dessert home (if any left) - Please take a container :)
- All ingredients will be provided.
- You will also receive a full recipe of what we will make during the class.
Classes can also be booked for groups and special celebrations. If your date is not available please write to make a request.
Please specify dietary requirements and allergies when booking, vegan cakes can be requested too.