Join us in the woods for a fantastic breakfast cooked over an open-fire in the great outdoors, to celebrate the close of 2018! We’ve joined forces with Team WeFiFo to bring you a morning with a difference, beneath the trees within the beautiful grounds of the award-winning Priory Farm.
We'll be cooking up a seasonal 2-course breakfast showcasing seasonal, local ingredient. We'll start the morning toasting 2018 with a blood orange mimosa, followed by delicious coffee from Surrey Hills Coffee and a selection of teas.
- Blood Orange Mimosa
- Clementine, Cranberry and Pecan Bircher Muesli
- Smoky Boston Beans with Slow Braised Pork, Fried Eggs, Toasted Cornbread
As with all our supper clubs, you'll be seated with fellow diners on sharing tables. Don't worry, we'll make sure you're with all your pals, and you might even leave with some new ones! To encourage conviviality, a number of the dishes may be served sharing style, and will be put in the centre of your tables.
We will have limited capability to cater for dietary requirements without advance warning, due to the set menu nature of the event, so please let us know about anything relevant prior to booking your tickets.
Please note - a limited number of Children's tickets are available, these must be booked separately at - http://bit.ly/brekkiekids
This event takes place in the great outdoors. Please ensure to wrap up warm! In the event of wet weather, a canopy will be set up.
All Adult and Child Tickets include free entry into the Priory Farm Discovery Walk (value of £2.50) - find out more about the Discovery Walk at www.prioryfarm.co.uk/discovery-walk.
- Children and (well behaved!) dogs welcome.
- This is a rustic woodland setting, therefore please note that there are no toilet facilities available.
- We will also send exact location information on how to find us 3 days prior to the event. It's quite the adventure getting to us, you will be required to walk 10 minutes through the woods to get to us.
- The menu is subject to change.