Latvian/Russian girl living in London, passionate about food. I absolutely love Russian piroshki - soft, fluffy buns with different fillings. Everyone who tries them loves it so much, so I decided to teach you how to make them. You can also have them fried or baked, mmm!
It will be a small group, so we will do all the cooking together. The class will be interactive, rather than demonstrative.
- We will start with making the perfect dough for piroshki. I will give you all the tricks and tips on how to achieve a soft and light dough.
- We will be making 2 different fillings, one with meat and one with jam.
- I will show you how to make piroshki by hand and create different shapes of them.
- We will fry and bake the piroshki and enjoy our home made piroshki.
- We will feast on what we cook
- All ingredients will be provided.
- You will also receive a full recipe of what we will make during the class.
Classes can also be booked for groups and special celebrations. If your date is not available please write to make a request.
Please specify dietary requirements and allergies when booking :)